Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cabin Fever

Shortly after moving to Carson City we made a trip back to Utah. We still had a lot of stuff that was stored there from when we moved to Las Vegas six years ago, so we needed to pack that up and move it to Carson. We ended up spending a few days with my family and then we went to Bear Lake for the Schofield Family reunion. While we were there we went to the cabin with my family. We were able to spend some time with my grandparents and family, help do some cabin clean up and just enjoy the outdoors that we have missed so much.





2 comments:

Kristi said...

Awe... I miss your cute family! The other day Karly asked if she could play with her friend, Ava!! How sweet is that, considering they hadn't played in a long time!

Brittany said...

What great memories your kids are going to have. We had a cabin growing up and I have so many fond memories from spending time there. Hope you guys are adjusting well to life in Carson. Take care!