Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Day of School

We moved to Carson City just 2 1/2 weeks before school started. Austin was a little apprehensive about starting Middle School. I was scared myself, and I could not image how he was feeling. We had not been in Carson long enough for him to really meet new friends. The middle school has also started a uniform policy this year. The first week was definitely rough. Things gradually got better and seem to be good now. Easton started off great. His teacher is really nice and the school has a great reading program, that I am really excited for. Sami of course thinks that she is the queen of the school. She loves Kindergarten and loves her new teacher and her new friends. Ava lasted a whole 30 minutes in her FREE pre-school that I found. She started crying and said that she will go when she is 4. She is definitely the baby! We will see how things go next fall! I am glad to be back on a normal schedule and am very happy that for the most part the kids seem to be adjusting well.


(Sami is such a girl and could not wait to pick out her clothes!)




(After a successful day at school)

0 comments: