Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

We have had a crazy past few weeks and so we decided to add to the madness and head to Las Vegas. Matt needed to take a Continuing Education class there and we also had our renters moving out of our house and new ones moving in. So we decided to head down over Memorial Weekend. Plus it was a great excuse to go see our friends!

We had a great time back in our old stomping grounds. I never thought that I would miss Las Vegas as much as I do. I think a lot of it has to do with our amazing friends. We stayed with the Andrews and had a fabulous time. The kids picked up with each other as if we had never left! And as always Kelly and I did not stop chatting all weekend.

I will always hold my Henderson friends in a special place in my heart. They were my "family" for many years. I am grateful for their love and continued friendship.


Paris, Easton and Austin swimming at the Parkers

Easton and Paris
Water Balloon launching at Mission Hills Park

Sami and Mason Heiselbetz
(Preschool buddy for 2 years)

The Boys with Mason and Jakob Heiselbetz

Dinner at the Pit Stop


Easton and Paris as if they were never separated






0 comments: