Sunday, July 25, 2010

There is no "Good" in Good-Bye


Our great and wonderful friends threw us a going away party the weekend before we left. It was wonderful to be able to spend time with the people that had become our family over the past few years. Moving is a terrible thing. It is emotionally and physically draining. There are some people that come into your life at the exact right time that you need them. We have been blessed with so many fabulous people in our lives. The kids are having a rough time leaving theirs and it is no easier for me. I started crying walking down the aisle in Walmart the other day just thinking about it. I had to drop by Kelly's house to pick something up and the tears started flowing again. I don't know how people can move all the time. Paris could not even come and say good-bye to Easton. Kelly said it was to hard for her to say good-bye to her best friend. My emotions and my nerves can't take much more! I know that this is what we have been working towards for the past 4 years, but that doesn't make it any easier. I never thought that leaving would be this hard. I know that we will stay in touch, but it will be different. The day to day companionship and interaction will be gone. I am grateful for the friends in my life and the things that I have learned from them. I will never forget them!


Paris Andrews and Easton. These two have been best friends since pre-school!

Sami, Chloe Andrews and Ava. Three peas in a pod!

Damon and Kelly Andrews, Kristi Alexander and Bonnie and Mike Anderson

Paris and Easton

Bonnie and Mike Anderson

Damon and Kelly Andrews. Two of the best people I know!

Brooke Grieve, Kelly Andrews, Kristi Alexander, Bonnie Anderson, Vicky Stoker and Rachelle Abbott
Kelly Andrews, Vicky Stoker, Amanda Parker, Jessica Heiselbetz and Bonnie Anderson

0 comments: