Easton turned 9 years old on December 8th. We spent his day with just the family. On the following weekend we took him and a few friends to lunch at Johnny Rockets and then to see the New Narnia movie, Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Easton is a fabulous kid and I love so many things about him. Listed below are just a few:
* Easton has the sweetest and kindest heart of any child I know.
* He is always willing to play with his sisters.
* He is a true peacemaker.
* He tries very hard at everything that he does.
* He will always tell me about his day and how things are going. (Hopefully this does not change!)
* He is a true outside, play in the dirt, chase rabbits, build forts, kind of a kid.
* He stands up for the kids that need it at school.
* He loves to help in the kitchen.
*He would wear flip flops and shorts all year if he could!
Happy Birthday Easton! We love you!