Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday

We have started into the birthday months around our house. Starting with mine on November 1st. My mom, Stephanie and Kambree came down for a visit so that made it even better. Matt gave me a Southwest Airlines ticket to go visit my friends in Henderson. Which I am super excited for!!

Austin had his 12th birthday on November 3rd. It is strange to realize that my oldest is 12 years old. I don't think that I am getting older until I realize that my kids are getting older!

Austin is a great kid, I love so many things about him:

* I love his drive and ambition
* I love that I don't have to wake him up in the morning
* I love that he can now be the babysitter!
* I love that he loves to watch Discovery and National Geographic Channel
* I love that he is such a good friend to Easton
* I love that he has such high goals for himself
* I love his cautious and methodical nature
* I love that he loves to be with his dad
(it's great that Matt was called as the new Scoutmaster!)
* I love the he is like me in SO many ways
(this does lead to some conflicts every now and again though!)

Happy Birthday Austin!




0 comments: