Thursday, September 30, 2010

80th Birthday

Grandpa Mel turned 80 on September 28th. My grandma planned a "surprise" (grandma had to tell him because he was going to head to Idaho, so grandma had to get him to stay home!) party for him, so we decided to drive to Utah to be there. Grandpa has always been such a constant in my life. For as long as I can remember Grandpa has been there. He has always made such a point to be at every important event in my life. He has taught me so many things and I count him as someone that I definitely look up to. I have been blessed to have him in my life and in the lives of my children. I love him dearly and was glad that we were able to travel and be there with him on his day.







While we were there we had an impromptu BBQ at my dads barn.


(One of my new favorite pictures)



0 comments: