10 Years Ago...
1. I was 7 months pregnant with my first baby!
2. I was working full time.
3. Our house payment was less than $600.
4. Matt was starting flight school.
5. I had been married for 2 1/2 years.
5 Things I Need To Do Today...
1.Go grocery shopping.
2. Hold Cub Scouts YEA! (that was sarcastic in case you didn't know!)
3. Soccer Practice.
4. Work on a paper for school, yes I have added one more thing to my plate and I have gone back to school!
5.Go running, which I am going to take care of while I am at soccer practice!
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Junior mints
2. Spicy Guacamole Pringles
4. String Cheese
5. Chocolate Cake (All of theses are so healthy,hence the reason I need to run!)
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire...
1. Pay off student loans
2. Buy a house with an actual back yard.
3. Travel, Travel, Travel.
4. Buy Matt a car that we don't need to pray will make it to and from school every day.
5. Have a personal trainer and a chef!
5 Place I Have Lived...
1. Henderson. NV
2. American Fork, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Sandy, UT
5 Jobs I Have Had...
1. Cool mom! At least I hope I'm a cool mom!
2. Office Manager, at a company whose owner is now running from the law!
3. Closer at a Mortgage Company
4. Target, well for 3 nights does that count?
5 People I Tag...
Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let them know when you've answered the questions on your blog.